Do you need to work with documents on the go? Get the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app, the world’s most trusted
PDF viewer, with more than 635 million installs. Store your files online and read PDF files anywhere with this
leading, free PDF reader and file manager. You can also view, share, annotate, and add e-signatures to PDF
With a premium subscription you can use Acrobat Reader as a PDF editor to edit text and images, a PDF converter to
export to and from PDF, or use other advanced features to create PDFs, combine PDF documents, organize PDFs,
VIEW AND PRINT PDFs
• Open and view PDFs with the free Adobe PDF viewer app.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
• Help save battery with dark mode.
• Print documents directly from your device.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Easily fill in PDF forms with the form filler feature.
• E-sign documents using your finger or stylus.
STORE AND MANAGE FILES
• Sign in to your free account to store and access files across devices.
• Access all your files by linking online storage accounts, like Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
• Star files to quickly open your most important or favorite documents.
CONNECT TO GOOGLE DRIVE
• Connect your Google Drive account to access PDFs and other files with ease.
• View, share, and star Google Drive files directly in Acrobat Reader.
• Create, edit, combine, compress, and export Google Drive files with a subscription.
WORK WITH SCANNED DOCUMENTS
• Access scanned PDFs that you’ve captured using the free Adobe Scan app.
• Open your scans in Adobe Acrobat Reader to fill, sign, comment, and share.
Subscribe for even more PDF power. Subscriptions work across mobile and web.
• Edit text and images right in your PDF document (mobile only).
• Combine files into one PDF file and organize pages.
• Create PDF files from documents or images.
• Export PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint.
• Compress PDF files to reduce file size.
• Protect PDF documents by adding passwords.
The Acrobat Reader mobile app is designed to work with customers who have Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) enabled.
The Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF creator and document editor app puts your office in your pocket. View, annotate, fill,
sign, and share PDF files with the free Adobe PDF reader. Convert JPG files to PDF format, create and sign fillable
PDF forms, and add your e-signature to shared documents. Working with PDF documents has never been so easy.